Thursday, August 7, 2008

Basket of Flowers Tunic and Skirt Set


I love how a child can grow into most Everso Clothing. In this case the skirt underneath has elastic, perfect for growth and can be mix matched as well as the top. The top apron has a tie so it can be used for growth and can be a dress or used as a shirt.

This EVERSO sweet one-of-a-kind peach & pink 2 piece set made from recycled vintage aprons, vintage embroidered linens & reproduction fabric. The tunic features crocheted lace & vintage embroidery. It ties in the back with a bow. The skirt has an elastic waist & features an attached apron.
This fits 18mos- 2T. The skirt waist is 17-20 inches & length is 10 inches. The tunic full length is 18 inches. There is an open-sided design of the tunic enables it to be worn beyond these sizes as a top or smock. lOve,kim*

made by www.rachzel.etsy.com bka Everso Clothing

28 comments:

Unknown said...

omgosh, that is SO cute!

Rosebud Collection said...

Really adorable..what a cute idea..

BeckyKay said...

This is so sweet!

Liz said...

very sweet, great work!

Unknown said...

another cute one, I love the little skirt, so adorable!

MMsDesigns said...

If only I could fit into this....

LeaKarts said...

Cute! I wish my daughter was little enough to fit in it :)

BeadedTail said...

Oh what an adorable set!

Rocki Adams said...

OMgoodness! I sure wish I had a granddaughter to give this to. Maybe a stranger on the street, perhaps.

Gorgeous!

Catherinette Rings said...

This is so cute !! Awesome !

Angie said...

Kim~ Just looked at your Etsy shop and your stuff is so cute. I love the handpainted bottle cap buttons. Adorable!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Adorable! I wish I had a little girl!

Stick Nymph said...

This is almost too precious for words. Hm. I think the time is long past being able to get my 12 yr old to dress properly for tea.

Stick Nymph said...

This is almost too precious for words. Hm. I think the time is long past being able to get my 12 yr old to dress properly for tea.

ppdesigns said...

i love the whole apron look! very cute!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

So gorgeous! I love it!

Tizzalicious said...

That is really cute!

Rosebud Collection said...

Every Friday, Pamperingbeki has Fingerprint Friday..a fingerprint from God..It isn't too early, I probably didn't explain it well..thanks for visiting..

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Oh my goodness! This is one is by far my favorite! How cute is that????

Cherry Lane Jane said...

how sweet to use all those vintage and repro fabrics...so cute!

kim* said...

Thank you everyone...I will dig into checkin' your blogs over the weekend span :)

Thanks again for your support!

rachz said...

I have more similar to this that are half finished. I'm so glad everyone likes this :D

Angelika@ Purple Sage Designz said...

One of the cutest so far.
(You are killing us with cuteness here:)

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Where were you when my girls were babies!!!! I would have loved to deck them out in these girly gurl outfits.

w said...

love the tunic!

erinberry said...

That is truly adorable!

Travel Turtle said...

agh! that's cute. I want it.

jennifer e. said...

This is so adorable!