Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Blue Vest Skirt Dress



This is an interesting lil' dress that I found at a swap meet. It TOTALLY reminds me of an EVERSO CLOTHING creation. I had walked into a pile of randomness and actually thought it was just that. Then I saw a plastic zip up bag and found this in the midst of old rags! Never miss out on taking the chance to dig into a pile or you will miss something very unique. the vest is connected to the skirt, therefore making it a dress :) i don't think I have washed this yet, I am not sure if it is really as dirty as it looks in the photos. Either way I know it's quite the cute type and worth any of the trouble. I do not mind character on an original.

I do love how the fabric looks like there is an apron in the perfect spot. Also the buttons are sewn on so it does not open up in the front. If I am wrong, I will let you know when I have the time to bring this cutey out. I am pretty sure though it is closed up.

lOve,kim*

14 comments:

Catherinette Rings said...

Nice , this is very lovely !

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Beautiful!!! So unique! :)

Handmade Product and Creative Expression said...

what a cute dress!


www.lamiadesigns.blogspot.com

Cherry Lane Jane said...

Yes there is always some gold in that pile of trash! glad you took the time to find this treasure

T.Allen said...

that's an interesting one, i'm not sure about the style, but the fabric is lovely...

Sara said...

Heres to pile digging! Great find!

Lily said...

Very cute! It remings me of the pinafores I had as a very little girl.

Victoria said...

Lovely dress, really like the fabric!

Stela said...

great find!!!

Moonchild Dancing! said...

It's really pretty. The color is great!

kim* said...

Thank you for the support everyone, I really appreciate it.

Unknown said...

what a lovely little dress, I would have loved to wear that as a little girl!

Lisa Brawner said...

that turned out very nice !

Inklings and Imprints said...

It is lovely - not something you see every day.